Monday 15 March 2010

8 of 25

Pattern: Edging by Jon Yusoff
Thread: (Lizbeth 40, col 632, purple medium) (Lizbeth 40, col 633, purple dark)
Technique: shuttle tatting

It took me a while to get into the swing of this pattern because I found my rings were looking a bit mis-aligned. I think my technique improved as I went along.

8 of 25 by michl_007
8 of 25 Originally uploaded by michl_007 on 15th March, 2010

Another fantastic pattern from Jon, who designs the most lovely items. I didn't complete the corner for this edging as I don't have a use for it (yet) and it's easier to keep looking nice this way.

3 comments:

Sally Kerson said...

I see you are putting those beautiful Lizbeth threads to good use. The edging is so pretty and I agree Jon has designed some lovely patterns.

Unknown said...

That is very pretty!

Michelle said...

I'm really loving the threads. They give me a little warm feeling which is probably a little bizarre.

I agree, it's a pretty pattern. I'm thinking it might be possible to make this into a bookmark by doing a corner and working another row down the other side.