Wednesday 7 April 2010

14 of 25

Pattern: Doily from the book Tatting by Jan Stawasz
Thread: Lizbeth 40 (col 601 white, col 632 purple medium, col 633 purple dark)
Technique: shuttle tatting

I've only done the first three rounds of this doily and am going to do other things while I try to decide what to do with the next round, if anything.

14 of 25 by michl_007
14 of 25 Originally uploaded by michl_007 on 7th April, 2010

I'm calling this fourteen but won't count it again if I add anything to it. That would just be WRONG.

2 comments:

OC said...

What should you be doing with the next round - or, what's to decide? It's looking great, carry on!

Michelle said...

I was going to do the next round in two colours, white and something else. I couldn't decide which I would use for the rings and which to use for the chains. Then I couldn't decide what the other colour would be so thought I'd just do white but wasn't sure I liked that idea either. So now it sits there taunting me.