Monday 19 April 2010

Not So Much

[photo to be tagged properly when I'm less tired].
This is not a keeper. The colours just don't feel right but since I've been away this weekend I haven't had a chance to give it another go.

Not So Much by michl_007
Not So Much Originally uploaded by michl_007 on 19th April, 2010

I'd seen this pattern before but I have to be honest and say that I didn't like it much. After seeing Isdihara's version my mind was changed. I like how the hearts work up so I'm going to try it again in different colours.

1 comments:

IsDihara said...

Don't lose heart (sorry for the pun)!

Another tatted told me that making color choices was the hardest part of any project.

Your instinct is good with the pink and green. I think perhaps you might like it more if you alternated pink and green hearts. But that may not be your mental image.

And thank you for your kind compliment RE: my tatted hearts. I appreciate it more than you can ever know.