Friday 20 November 2009

11 of 25

Pattern: Heart o' Daisies.
Thread: Lizbeth size 20, col 613 col 695.
Technique: Shuttle tatted.

I wasn't even going to take a photo of this as I don't like it AT ALL, but then I figured that spending the time to make it would be wasted if I didn't count it towards my 25.
11 of 25 by michl_007
11 of 25 Originally uploaded by michl_007 on 20th November, 2009

I think part of the reason I don't like this is because I muffed up the top middle, only a little bit but it's still there staring at me. Partly it's all the picots round the outside, though maybe if they were laying more smoothly I wouldn't dislike them so much.

3 comments:

Fox said...

Oh, fiddle! It is purdy!
Fox : ))

Jane Eborall said...

But it's lovely. I like your choice of colours too. Don't knock yourself. I'd be a happy bunny to receive that motif as a gift any day. Give it to somebody for Christmas - don't just put it away.

Michelle said...

Actually I was thinking of making some tatted items for people as small Christmas gifts, maybe some earrings or something like that. I've seen people use small white plastic rings but I've yet to find a shop that sells them.